Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Magical World!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorting Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sorting Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Ceremony   Sorting Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorting Ceremony SortingHat

Lets start with the HOGWARTS song !!!

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they’re bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we’ve forgot,
Just do your best, we’ll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

And now the Sorting Hat is here
and you all know the score:
I sort you into Houses
because that is what I'm for.

You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart..

You might belong in Hufflepuff, where those are just and loyal, those patient Hufflepuff's are true and unafraid of toil.

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind.

Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make your real friends, those cunning folk use any means, to achieve their ends.

but we must unite inside Hogwarts
or we'll crumble from within
I have told you, I have warned you...
let the Sorting now begin.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts.4umer.com
Admin
Admin

Sorting Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Answer The following to get sorted!   Sorting Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Anxious as to which house you will land in??? Wondering who will be your best buddy??? Which dormitory will be yours for seven magical years??

To know that, put me on and answer following questions with highest amount of truth.

PS: one can only assume any character once sorted by the Sorting hat(Me). Till then no one can assume any character. Please assume only those characters which are of your house that you are sorted in.

Answer the following questions to get sorted

1. You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice. What do you do?

2. You want something really cool from Diagon Alley, but it's VERY expensive. How do you get it?

3. You have just returned home from a long day's work when an acquaintance calls you and explains that they are stranded on a back road an hour drive from town and they need you to pick them up. They've already tried everyone else and you are their only means of getting back. What do you do?

4. What do you like most about yourself? Like Least about yourself? Please explain why.

5. What qualities do you admire in others?

6. A little kid accuses you, in front of a whole crowd people, of stealing his toy which you did not do. You are twice his size, but he won't back off. How do you handle this situation?

7. What are you afraid of and why?

8. What are some of your ambitions in life?

9. What cause would you devote yourself to (e.g. Save the Whales, Tsunami Relief, Humane Society, nothing I don't really care, Give lots of money and tell everyone so I get lots of credit.)?

10. A friend of yours tells you that there is some really cool stuff in an old abandoned building. When you get there you see a sign that "Danger: Do not enter!", but the building doesn't look dangerous. There is nobody around to see you, and your friend wants to check it out. What's your next step?

11. Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person. Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you can prove that she is innocent. What do you do?

12. Which perception is more annoying to you, a person who thinks they're better than others because he/she did the "right" thing (he/she returned the 20 dollars the cashier mistakenly gave him/her as change) or a person who thinks he/she is superior because of circumstance( he/she has a lot of money and donated 10 thousand dollars to a charity, receiving praise from the media)?

Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts.4umer.com
Chirag

Sorting Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sort me please...   Sorting Ceremony EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:39 pm

1. Ask for answers (obviously) Razz

2. Save money for it...

3. Provide them with more means of getting back by contacting my friends Razz

4. Most: Friendly
Worst: shy

5. Intelligence

6. Try to make him understand by convincing him and trying to get others to convince him as well

7. Lizards (damn scary)

8. Successful job, Money, fame and gf Razz

9. Help everyone with my knowledge of computers Smile

10. Tujhe check karna hai na? Jaake aa aur kal batana kaisa tha Very Happy

11. Get her out so that she can pay me back (duh! Razz)

12. First person wich did the rite thing...
Back to top Go down
vishu.swiss

Sorting Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: pls sort me :)    Sorting Ceremony EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:26 am

Answers..

1. Hm, confront him outside or rather inside the hall... Friend or foe, a wrong-doer must be punished.

2. Save money for buying it later.

3. A friend is in a need, i would rush immediately to their aid.. i love friends...

4. most- friendliness, bravery, smartness and loyalty (coz i love those who are loyal n like it when i am loyal n friendly 2 my frnds.. n also i am not afraid 2 face any thing.)
worst- anger (tat can make a worst situation out of me... )

5. Loyalty, Bravery, Truthful and helping mind

6. Give him a smile and a pat and try to explain to him, and offer to buy him a new toy.

7. Afraid of losing my friends because I love them... but i sure i wont lose them ever.!

8. Hm, being good, to become something that is useful to the country and ppl... and also being in contact with all my friends and loved ones....

9. I love social service.... but wont help who are lazy to do work.. only those who really need help..

10. Go in with my friend... nothing is going to pain in checking out, is it ? it will be cool n wild...!

11. She has been good after the incident.... i would save her with my fullest effort and secure her life if i can..

12. Actually speaking both are annoying.. no one should think they are better than others at any situation... all are equal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorting Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony   Sorting Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: Common Rooms :: Sorting Ceremony-
Jump to: